Brand New E-Course From Jeremiah Johnson and Becky Fischer!
Discover How To How to Raise Kids Supernaturally in the Midst of Worldly Distractions
This step-by-step training with Jeremiah Johnson and Becky Fischer shows you how to train and equip saints to raise supernatural children in the home.
Jeremiah Johnson and Becky Fischer want to invite you on this supernatural journey with us
Here's What You'll Get In This All-New E-Course:
- A Special Welcome from Jeremiah Johnson and Becky Fischer Welcome to the Raising Supernatural Kids E-Course! This course will be led by Jeremiah Johnson, along with guest speaker Becky Fischer, founder of Kid’s in Ministry International, with over 30 years of experience in children’s ministry.
- Being Raised as a Prophetic Child: Jeremiah Johnson’s parents encouraged and helped steward his prophetic gift from a young age. He was born dead and three weeks late. Miraculously, the doctor was able to save him and his mother. The doctor who delivered him was Jewish and happened to be in Israel right before his birth! God used this to shape the burden for Israel in Jeremiah’s life.
- It Begins in the Womb: God chose Abraham to be the Father of the nations because He knew that he would be raising his son to follow the Lord in a pagan world. Abraham’s way of raising children is to be passed on and affect generations.
- The Jewish Way: Abraham’s way of raising children to worship the Lord in a pagan world is passed down through generations and is used by Jews today.
- Battle in the Spirit Realm: While you put into practice the principles from these previous classes, you will start to notice if your child is sensitive to the Spirit. They will see angels, hear words from the Lord, and have wonderful experiences in the Spirit. However, sensitive children will often see demonic activity in the spirit, because there is only one spirit world.
- The Hard Truth:
“The greatest delusion that Christian parents have is that their children will become Christians just because they are.” - Dr. James Dobson
Each generation increases in the number of children walking away from the faith. Relationships with parents are a high determining factor in the decision to stay with or leave the church.
- What it Takes to Raise a Supernatural Generation: There are three elements you should be looking for in a children’s ministry and also implementing in your home. Meat, Equip, and Presence. Learn more in module 7.
- The Dead are Raised:
Becky has a passion not just to equip children, but to equip ministers. She is seeking to reproduce all that God has taught her about children's ministry.
Often, it is not on a church’s radar to raise their kids in the supernatural. Many ministries see children’s ministry no more than a Sunday morning daycare. Becky’s curriculum and ways of training children in the supernatural are bearing fruit in the nations!
- From Generation to Generation: Jeremiah asks the question: What is God saying to a generation of Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles who are concerned about this day and age? Becky responds by teaching on how to take kids seriously and give a Godly response to their concerns.
- Get Connected:
Jeremiah felt from the Lord in prayer:
God is placing steel rods in the backs of Parents and Grandparents, to be a source of guidance and instruction in the next generation.
He then delivers 9 ways to pray over the children of this generation.
Here's What Others Are Saying About Jeremiah Johnson:
How to Raise Kids Supernaturally in the Midst of Worldly Distractions
Get instant access to all of the modules PLUS when you sign up for the Raising Supernatural Kids E-Course Today.
We'll also include these bonuses when you register by Saturday, October 3rd at Midnight... absolutely FREE:
- Downloadable Audio MP3's for your iPhone, Android, or MP3 Player
- Audio PDF Transcripts
- Raising Prophetic Children Teaching
“We need a revelation of what God wants to do in kids.” - Becky Fischer
When does this course start and end?
Will you be going live throughout the course?
What does this course contain?
How do I login to my course?
I am already an existing course member, do I have to create another account in order to enroll and access this course?
About Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson planted Heart of the Father Ministry in Lakeland, FL in 2010 and served on the leadership team for a decade. In the summer 2020, he and his family relocated to Charlotte, NC to pursue a mandate from God to father and equip a generation of prophetic messengers. Jeremiah is a best selling author of multiple books and travels extensively throughout the United States and abroad as a conference and guest speaker.
He has been a guest on many popular Christian television and radio shows and also enjoys hosting his own television show called, “The Watchman’s Corner”. With grace and experience to pioneer on a local level and a calling to prophesy in the earth on a national level, Jeremiah deeply desires to see a pure and spotless Bride made ready for the coming of our great and glorious Bridegroom King, Jesus Christ.⠀
About Becky Fischer
Becky Fischer, apostolic minister, writer, public speaker, graphic artist, and more is the founder and director of Kids in Ministry International (KIMI). KIMI is a multifaceted ministry that trains and equips both children and parents to walk in the supernatural power of God. Becky served as a children’s pastor for ten years prior to starting KIMI. She has trained thousands of children, teens, parents, and children’s workers through conferences, Bible schools, mission trips, churches and resource materials.
Becky and Kids in Ministry International was featured in the Oscar-nominated documentary film Jesus Camp in 2006.
Ms. Fischer has ministered in 24 nations, and 26 US states. She was also in business management for 23 years prior to going into full-time ministry.